The Bowflex brand was founded in 1986 and boasts a range of products that fitness enthusiasts enjoy and even swear by. Whether it’s cardio machines, dumbbells, home gyms, activity trackers, Bowflex does have a good variety to choose from and to cater to different exercising needs. They’re also known for extremely sturdy, durable and tough machines that go the long mile.
Table of Content
A Quick Overview Bowflex Blaze
The Bowflex Blaze is made for fitness enthusiasts who are not able to find time from their busy work schedules to make it to the gym or hate to pay that extra paycheck to the trainer. So now there’s no need to leave the confines of your home. That means you can work-out whenever you want. It is a compact machine that fits easily in your living room or bedroom. A tool that gives you real results and all round development, the Bowflex Blaze is low on space as well.
Features and Specs
There are a lot of similar models with lesser or better functionalities at a higher or lower price point. However the quality suffers in many cases. It’s worth having a look at the features and specifications of the product to understand what’s on offer.
- This home gym is for sure a comprehensive and all round tool that helps you with more than 60 exercises. That’s about as good as it gets. Whether it’s arms, shoulders, legs, calves, abs, or back, this machine can give every body part a good work-out.
- The Bowflex Blaze comes with a 210 lbs power rod resistance with an option to be upgraded to up to 410 lbs. Now that’s heavy metal in the real sense of the word.
- One of the most technologically advanced equipment, the Bowflex Blaze is even used by astronauts in the International Space Station. Whoa!
- For under $800, the Bowflex Blaze packs in a punch with its exercise options and space saving feature
- The icing on the cake; the home gym can be set up by you in under an hour. For a machine that takes care about almost every body part, one hour of set up time is next to nothing.
- The angled lower bar allows for efficiently working the back and shoulder muscles in a more natural way which is essential in avoiding injuries
- Lastly, it comes with a work-out card so you can follow it and get an efficient work-out.
Why It’s So Popular:
· It is one of the most convenient machines for home use. The compact design allows you to be worry free regarding where it needs to be stored. It can also be easily disassembled and folded when not in use
· You don’t have to think about finding time for the gym, and paying extra for the trainers as well. The Bowflex Blaze is a one stop shop for all your fitness needs.
· With the plethora of exercise options at your disposal, the Bowflex Blaze gives you a well rounded physique by helping target all major muscle groups.
· It is an excellent value for money invested. While it may not give you Arnold’s physique, it will definitely get the job done.
· You can enjoy working out from the confines of your home. So if you’re someone who is trying to lose weight and embarrassed that other might judge you in the gym, the Bowflex Blaze is your answer.
Probably the only limitation that I’ve encountered is that this machine isn’t very uncomfortable for taller users to work-out.
Setting It Up
When you buy the Bowflex Blaze, it is accompanied by a detailed instruction manual that guides you in an easy way. On most occasions, it shouldn’t take you more than an hour to set up the machine. Once you are done with it, you can easily fold up the PR 1000 and save more space.
Overall, this is great option for people who are pressed for time or beginners who are trying to look good before they move into the gym for more advanced workouts. The Bowflex Blaze certainly stands out in terms of price, exercise options offered, durability, and ease of use. For those looking for a well balanced workout, you don’t have to look beyond the Blaze. Check out the price and more details of the Bowflex Blaze here.